RE: [gaykingdom] Lord Protector

  • Don Clark
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2005

      I believe that HIM IS NOT ACTING IN THE INTEREST OF US HIS CITIZENS OR THE KINGDOM I believe he is acting in his own inyrest..

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2005
        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Don Clark" <dclar36@c...> wrote:

        > I believe that HIM IS NOT ACTING IN THE INTEREST OF US HIS CITIZENS
        OR THE
        > KINGDOM I believe he is acting in his own inyrest..
        >
        > _____

        Jon et al

        I urge all that will listen to become members of the Gay and Lesbian
        Commonwealth Kingdom.
        Jon, I still think you are a good person, a man with heartfelt
        beliefs. Although I do not have any power to give anyone any higher
        standing than Citizen Member in the Commonwealth, we need what every
        other nation needs....citizens that want to build a nation and are of
        good heart.
        We are dedicated to western democratic principles. We believe that a
        monarch or monarchs are an important part of the national icon, but
        NOT the reason for the nations being---WE ARE--THE CITIZENS THAT MAKE
        UP THE BODY POLITIC!
        So write to GLKInteriorMin@... to find out how to join us.

        Thank you,

        Jaix Brooks
        Prime Minister
        Gay and Lesbian Commonwealth Kingdom

        > * Visit your group "gaykingdom
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaykingdom> " on the web.

        > _____
      • Benjamin Auriol
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2005
          HI whats happening ?where is this second GLK coutry?

          getting
          > offended the world will not take us seriously.
          >

          > Let's all pull this barge together and not fight about the length
          of the
          > rope, or where we are positioned on the rope or who is not working
          hard
          > enough in pulling.  Let us be united and pull together.  Daily we
          watch our
          > civil liberties erode her in the US and tyranny of the majority is
          severe.
          > My partner and I have considered moving to Canada to have the right
          to be
          > married and treated fairly. The outcome of our little experiment
          means a
          > whole lot to us guys, we must not let personalities and petty
          issues kill
          > it.  Jeff and I are depending on all of you to pull with us for
          freedom.
          > This is a perfect
          stage to gain recognition from the world, lets
          not mess it
          > up.
          >

          > Tim and Jeff

          LINKS

          > *      Visit your group "gaykingdom
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaykingdom> " on the web.

          > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
          >

          >   _____

          Téléchargez le ici !