Re: [gaykingdom] Lord Protector

  • So Lo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23 4:32 PM
      I fear we may be too late.  This site alone is a forum documenting our "schoolyard spat" and I have to laugh at us...  otherwise I'll cry.  Who gets to be "HIM" if Dale is assassinated?  Hehehe...  only kidding.

      Tim and Jeff <tim-jeff@...> wrote:
      You know guys and gals... I just have to say this and get it off my chest.  We are all in this for one purpose, the advancement of our civil liberties and to make our plight known to the world.  We all know that the kingdom was established because of the way Australian and British law read and it is a very practical and wise decision.

      The problem I am having is watching people with fragile ego's and little turf wars going on around us.  We must stand united.  HIM Dale was chosen as our leader and I stand behind him, when he is wrong I will say something but let's do it civilly.  Otherwise if we are seen to be fighting and getting offended the world will not take us seriously.

      Let's all pull this barge together and not fight about the length of the rope, or where we are positioned on the rope or who is not working hard enough in pulling.  Let us be united and pull together.  Daily we watch our civil liberties erode her in the US and tyranny of the majority is severe.  My partner and I have considered moving to Canada to have the right to be married and treated fairly. The outcome of our little experiment means a whole lot to us guys, we must not let personalities and petty issues kill it.  Jeff and I are depending on all of you to pull with us for freedom.  This is a perfect stage to gain recognition from the world, lets not mess it up.

      Tim and Jeff

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23 6:56 PM

        I believe that HIM IS NOT ACTING IN THE INTEREST OF US HIS CITIZENS OR THE KINGDOM I believe he is acting in his own inyrest..

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26 10:02 PM
          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Don Clark" <dclar36@c...> wrote:

          > I believe that HIM IS NOT ACTING IN THE INTEREST OF US HIS CITIZENS
          OR THE
          > KINGDOM I believe he is acting in his own inyrest..
          >
          > _____

          Jon et al

          I urge all that will listen to become members of the Gay and Lesbian
          Commonwealth Kingdom.
          Jon, I still think you are a good person, a man with heartfelt
          beliefs. Although I do not have any power to give anyone any higher
          standing than Citizen Member in the Commonwealth, we need what every
          other nation needs....citizens that want to build a nation and are of
          good heart.
          We are dedicated to western democratic principles. We believe that a
          monarch or monarchs are an important part of the national icon, but
          NOT the reason for the nations being---WE ARE--THE CITIZENS THAT MAKE
          UP THE BODY POLITIC!
          So write to GLKInteriorMin@... to find out how to join us.

          Thank you,

          Jaix Brooks
          Prime Minister
          Gay and Lesbian Commonwealth Kingdom

          > * Visit your group "gaykingdom
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaykingdom> " on the web.

          > _____
        • Benjamin Auriol
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29 4:33 PM
            HI whats happening ?where is this second GLK coutry?

            getting
            > offended the world will not take us seriously.
            >

            > Let's all pull this barge together and not fight about the length
            of the
            > rope, or where we are positioned on the rope or who is not working
            hard
            > enough in pulling.  Let us be united and pull together.  Daily we
            watch our
            > civil liberties erode her in the US and tyranny of the majority is
            severe.
            > My partner and I have considered moving to Canada to have the right
            to be
            > married and treated fairly. The outcome of our little experiment
            means a
            > whole lot to us guys, we must not let personalities and petty
            issues kill
            > it.  Jeff and I are depending on all of you to pull with us for
            freedom.
            > This is a perfect
            stage to gain recognition from the world, lets
            not mess it
            > up.
            >

            > Tim and Jeff

            LINKS

            > *      Visit your group "gaykingdom
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaykingdom> " on the web.

            > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
            >

            >   _____

            Téléchargez le ici !