Re: [gaykingdom] Yeah... me too! What Angel said...

  • datyl1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2005
      Sadly, you are one of the most confused individuals to be encountered in a long time - you seem on the one hand to be genuinely compassionate, but you are consumed by hatred (self-hatred too, no doubt).  Those two warring emotions will tear you apart ultimately.

      Also, sadly, you do not seem to be of the frame of mind (?) to be a person who could contribute to any cause without infecting it.

      I'm quite certain that, in a short time frame, you will transfer your blind hatred for America into the same feeling towards Australia, and even the Gay Kingdom.

      Please, for your own sake, obtain counseling.  Perhaps then you can grow up.