Long live the Kingdom!

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      Hello All,

      I picked up a paper recently in London and read about the Gay and
      Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Islands and my first question was if all
      my bags were capacious enough to pack my things to move there
      immediately! Seriously though, I have just joined this group and I
      would like to know what's going on with the stand-off between the
      Kingdom and the Australian Government and the UN. Also I tried to
      access the Kingdom website but got redirected here. I would like to
      know what plans there are for the Kingdom and the projected time
      frame
      and if there is anything in our own little way we do to help.
      Cheers,

      Angel