Re: [gaykingdom] Off-topic, but very important.

  • topekadiy@cox.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2005
      Thanks Tom!

      At the very least, everyone on this mailing list
      should send a postcard to the address below.

      Cheers,
      bob c

      Thomas Fiola wrote:
      Bob,

      I will pass this to some others that have some pretty good connections... And we'll see what happens.

      Later

      Tom
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 13, 2005
        Hello,

        First, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Louis, and I live in
        Memphis, TN.

        There have been regular protests here for almost a month now in front
        of the "Love in Action" facility.

        Myself and many members of the other-gendered community here have been
        outraged and sickened by this organization for years, and we have
        worked to bring their horrible tactics to light.

        Many hours have been spent in the blazing hot sun and soaring
        temperatures here, day after day, protesting against this horrible
        group and their tactics.

        Interestingly, there has been very little in the way of
        counter-protest from the greater Memphis community.

        The international attention that has been focused on this situation is
        having a very positive effect.

        I strongly encourage you in your post-card campaign.

        The more pressure that can be brought to bear in this situation, the
        better the chances that they will either stop what they are doing,
        and/or they will be prosecuted for child abuse (which is really what
        they are doing).

        Thank you all for your earnest attention on this very serious matter.

        Peace,

        --Louis

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "topekadiy@c..." <topekadiy@c...>

      • Donald Kirby
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 26, 2005
          This is the paramount question before us. Are the
          Citizens prepared to answer a call to arms if issued
          by HIM Dale. Is the GLK prepared to fight for it's
          right to survive, indeed to even exist? Is His Majesty
          prepared to issue such a call? Yes we would face
          certain genocide, but were not the founding Fathers of
          AUS, The US, and France prepared to face the same. If
          weare not ready to do so, then we need to call this
          what it is: a child's game.
          Please note that I do not condone a War of
          Independance except as a last resort, but are We the
          Oppressed ready to do so should all else fail?
          I am.

          --- Dale Parker Anderson <gaysovereign@...>

          === message truncated ===

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • So Lo
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 26, 2005
            I've retired to believe that the world won't ever be fit for me, as I
            am to be considered a second-hand citizen in most nations. If my
            life/death will have a semblance of meaning by contributing to change
            the world for future generations of the LGBT Community, then sobeit.
            I'd give my life gladly.