Long Term Gay Couple

  • Stuart Stuart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2005
      Hi All,
      Just joined the group,sounds interesting.
      I wonder if this group is progressing though and what outcome will be,a gay
      Island sounds bliss to me.
      Myself and my partner have lived together for over 30 years and now
      in our mid/late fifties the thought of a gay Island to live in for the rest
      of our lives sounds so good.
      The one thing I would like to say is it is possible if you are very
      lucky to find a same sex partner for life, I guess we are the proof.The nice
      thing is we still love eachother and still enjoy sex together(to be honest
      we still play on occasions but always 3somes).
      So best of luck all,if anybody wants to get to know us better please
      email.

      Take care and be PROUD
      Stuart & Nigel

      Have fun with your mobile! Ringtones, wallpapers, games and more.
      http://fun.mobiledownloads.com.au/191191/index.wl