Postcard project, call to action: Shut down the Ex-Gay camps.

  • klusterfux
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005
      Hello All,
      I hope this is something that you can spread this
      'call to action' to others..
      I told you about the 16 year old kid that got sent off
      to an "Ex-Gay" bible-beating "camp".
      Do a web-search for "Zach, Love In Action" and you
      will find enough info about it to choke a horse.

      Anyway, part of what we are doing is a "Postcard campaign"
      similar to what the WM3 supporters did.
      Below is the address. Now it is unlikely that Zach will
      ever actually SEE the postcards, because his captors will
      most likely consider them "False Images" from "Homosexual strugglers"
      and "Off-limits persons"....BUT, his CAPTORS will see
      them and know that they are under the microscope from
      all over the globe.
      I would suggest messages that are affirming and positive
      such as "Zach, we are all thinking about you, and hope that
      at the end of your ordeal, you come out knowing and being
      who YOU actually are, rather then what someone ELSE
      wants you to be."
      It is so tempting to write nasty things But that might get taken
      the wrong way.

      Anyway, there it is FYI. And please feel free to circulate
      this around to people who might be receptive of it.

      Cheers!
      bob c

      Zach's Address:

      Zach