Re: [gaykingdom] stop!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
      I am sorry to hear that ou wish to not receive any email from this group. It is easy to remove yourself. At the groups page there is a button that says leave group. All you have to do is click on that and you will be unsubscribed from the group. You can also send an email to gaykingdom-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<gaykingdom-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe> and that will accomplish the same thing.

      This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

      Le présent courriel et toutes les pièces jointes contiennent de l'information privée, exclusive, privilégiée et/ou confidentielle s'adressant uniquement au destinataire. Toute utilisation, copie ou distribution non autorisée du contenu de ce courriel est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce message et que vous l'avez reçu par erreur, veuillez le supprimer et en informer immédiatement l'expéditeur.