FW: Pro-Homosexual Groups Escalate Attacks on Christians

  • William J. Freeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005
      Tony Perkins' Washington Update; The Family Research Council
      FYI: When you call a bigot a bigot, they don't care for it.  No one ever said good Christians couldn't be good bigots too.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005

        It goes to show that Majority and democracy =DICTATORSHIP

        Best Regards
        John Sharp Apromen Co Ltd
        6A CS Apartment 239 Soi Asok, Sukhumvit Soi 21.
        10110 Bangkok ,Thailand.
        Mobile in Thailand + 66 65 63 8100

        >From: "William J. Freeman" <wjf@...>
        >To: <gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [gaykingdom] FW: Pro-Homosexual Groups Escalate Attacks on Christians
        >Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:38:09 -0500
        >
        >FYI: When you call a bigot a bigot, they don't care for it. No one ever
        >said good Christians couldn't be good bigots too.

        Family Research Council