Re: [gaykingdom] Re: Ready, willing, and ABLE

  • On Picking Fruit
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
      writer here in nyc - first plays and screeplays...now
      novels - can check it out if you
      like...www.onpickingfruit.com...arthur

      --- "John \"Taylor\" Yezeguielian" <jt@...>
      wrote:

      > LOL! No, just a lowly sometimes-published writer who
      > has been very busy living life. While I have been
      > paid for being a wordsmith, it's nowhere near that
      > sum. I'd be very grateful if you'd convince my
      > value to the publishers, though.:)
      >
      > How many of you live in which countries, who are
      > you; what do you do? I'm curious... as always.
      >
      > Peace,
      >
      > JT
      >
      > Protect The Ocean
      > "In protecting the ocean, we bring life to
      > ourselves"
      > http://ProtectTheOcean.com

      Arthur Wooten
      Don't forget to check out the novel On Picking Fruit:
      http://www.onpickingfruit.com/
      You'll never look at fruit the same way again!

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html