Re: [gaykingdom] Re: Ready, willing, and ABLE

  • John "Taylor" Yezeguielian
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
      LOL! No, just a lowly sometimes-published writer who has been very busy living life.  While I have been paid for being a wordsmith, it's nowhere near that sum.  I'd be very grateful if you'd convince my value to the publishers, though.:)

      How many of you live in which countries, who are you; what do you do?  I'm curious... as always.

      Peace,

      JT

      Protect The Ocean
      "In protecting the ocean, we bring life to ourselves"
      http://ProtectTheOcean.com

    • On Picking Fruit
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
        writer here in nyc - first plays and screeplays...now
        novels - can check it out if you
        like...www.onpickingfruit.com...arthur

        --- "John \"Taylor\" Yezeguielian" <jt@...>
        wrote:

        > LOL! No, just a lowly sometimes-published writer who
        > has been very busy living life. While I have been
        > paid for being a wordsmith, it's nowhere near that
        > sum. I'd be very grateful if you'd convince my
        > value to the publishers, though.:)
        >
        > How many of you live in which countries, who are
        > you; what do you do? I'm curious... as always.
        >
        > Peace,
        >
        > JT
        >
        > Protect The Ocean
        > "In protecting the ocean, we bring life to
        > ourselves"
        > http://ProtectTheOcean.com

        Arthur Wooten
        Don't forget to check out the novel On Picking Fruit:
        http://www.onpickingfruit.com/
        You'll never look at fruit the same way again!

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html