about the pope

  • gary_davis31533
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
      my simple soulution is not support or attend any religion that suports
      bigotry even though i know some people do in hopes they,ll change i
      dont beleive they will anytime soon.
    • gavilanthe1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
        I heartily agree, if we do not monetarily support and depopulate those types of churches we hit them at their roots. Then we can finally make a statement about their un-Christianity. I have discussed this with many Catholics ( used to be one) about leaving and joining affirming churches. They seemed to be too mired in their beliefs that they could help bring about changes from the inside....... it has not happened!  It has only gotten worse. There won't be changes in the Catholic Ch. for hundreds of years.
        Bill