RE: [gaykingdom] Re: MAKE A CHANGE

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2005
      And I would have to agree with Bill on this one. I am a half-Puerto Rican Gay Jewish man. The word tolerance just doesn't sit right with me. I want acceptance, and not tolerance for who I am as a human being. If someone had to tolerate me, what does that really mean. We tolerate a toothache, but we accept a mole. I don't want to be tolerated like a toothache (something we wish we didn't have to do) and be accepted like a mole (hey it made that one model famous!)

      I think a more appropriate campaign would be one of Diversity Acceptance and not Tolerance.

      Just my 2 cents as well  ;0)

      This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

      Le présent courriel et toutes les pièces jointes contiennent de l'information privée, exclusive, privilégiée et/ou confidentielle s'adressant uniquement au destinataire. Toute utilisation, copie ou distribution non autorisée du contenu de ce courriel est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce message et que vous l'avez reçu par erreur, veuillez le supprimer et en informer immédiatement l'expéditeur.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2005
        sorry for the confusion...

        check out the site.. you'll see our GOAL is acceptance of everyone...

        thanks...

        luckyboyfla@...