Re: will we all fit

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2004
      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, K MT <kyleovision@y...>
      wrote:
      > In a fit of realism, we might consider the incidence of tropical
      storms in the Coral Sea and discover that while there could be
      some 'permanent' residents on the scant dirt of the GLK, the
      'community' would largely have to form around and amidst yacht
      anchorages.

      Tough call... will I stay in my hurricane-resistant geodesic dome
      http://www.xanadome.com ot visit a hot sping on the North
      Island of New Zealand til the storm blows itself out?
      :) y/c