Re: [gaykingdom] Ready to be a pioneer, time frame?

  • JR
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2005
      Hello David,

      I'm a canadian girl (I mostly speak french, I lives in Montreal, Quebec).
      I know how you feel (I've been there) , and if you want to talk, you can write me at trinytix@...

      J.

      Davey Brain <dsbrain@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      Even though I can't afford to even pay the $50 citizenship fee I am
      ready to REALLY settle on the islands, work hard and do my part. I know
      many think this is nothing more than a political exercise but since I'm
      being forced from my father's home by my mother and step-father now I
      really have no reason to stay here. Does anyone have any idea when this
      GLK idea may become like, real? If ever?

      The love of my life, the person that means more to me than anything else
      on this planet, just decided to leave for this insane military conquest
      3 months early. So in addition to having no place to live in about 10-20
      days I'm soon to be totally alone emotionally & physically. So I have
      nothing to lose and everything to work for. I saw a plan recently to
      actually settle on the islands. Is that real or do I need to run to
      Montreal Canada in June?

      This is not some joke post, I'm asking seriously here. Please, sane
      replies and some kind of future agenda on plans. I have about 2 weeks to
      figure out the rest of my life!

      Sincerely,
      BrokenBoy
      --
      Davey Brain
      Due to political oppression I'm seeking a Canadian or European

      "It is dangerous to be right when the established authorities are wrong"
      - Voltaire

      This OS/2 uptime is 0 d 15 h 51 m 03 seconds