Re: [gaykingdom] What's up?

  • Joe Grande
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2005
      Jin P.

      Check out http://www.gaykingdom.org/ .  I think your questions will be answered there.  Also, you may wish to spend more time in the message section since most of your questions/comments were addressed there.

      Joe Grande, PC
      Seattle

      poluskijim <poluskijim@...> wrote:
      Guys,

      I've been reading most of the past posts to this site.
      What gives?  Not to put too fine a point on it, but this is like the
      Keystone Kops Gay Edition!
      There is a Emperor, that is not.  He apparently has given all his
      powers to a Lord Protector.  Why not cut out the un-needed and just
      have this Protector be Emperor, or more rightly King, since there is no
      Empire in sight. (An Empire consists of several subject peoples with
      their own ruler)
      Really the one that has the power is the judge Chancellor?
      He must be an activist judge, because all the judges I've heard
      about WAIT until a case is presented to them, they don't jump in ahead
      of time!
      My count from the posts is that this is the third Assembly or
      Parliament? In less than two years....that beats even the Italians!  LOL
      I think things are "petering out", pun intended.
      However it was a nice idea, just needs a better system, less divas.

      Sadly :(

      Jim P

      PS I've checked out the domain names for Gay Kingdom.  One is a porno
      site, another is the base for this group www.gaykingdom.org? and
      another www.gaykingdom.info gives two other groups that I'm gonna check
      out. Hope this helps.