RFGLK

  • Dallas Vinson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2005
      I don't know what the problem was, or how I fixed it, but the radio station
      is now back online!!!!

      -Dallas Vinson, MP
      -Member: GLK Wire Service (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glkwire)
      -Owner: Radio Free GLK (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk)
    • SEBama1
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2005
        I think it was the man that conducted the study that was on the Jane
        Pauly show yesterday. I saw part of it before leaving for work. From the lok
        on Jane Pauly's face, even she was impressed.
        Now, if we can get this message across to everyone else.

        Good Post
        Louis
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2005
          I don't know how many of you remember or are familiar with the Palace Chat
          system (www.thepalace.com), but I have set up a Palace server
          (palace://rfglk.dyndns.org), and as soon as we get the new pictures that is
          taking on the Island, I will use them to create more rooms. I will also
          allow people to set up their own private (or public) rooms.

          The Palace is a graphical chat service that is very neat. I encourage folks
          to check it out.