FW: [themagicinyourtouch] Gay Men Respond Differently to Pheromones

  • Dallas Vinson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2005
      Got this from one of the groups I'm on and wanted to pass it on over to you
      all.

      -Dallas

      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2005
        I don't know what the problem was, or how I fixed it, but the radio station
        is now back online!!!!

        -Dallas Vinson, MP
        -Member: GLK Wire Service (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glkwire)
        -Owner: Radio Free GLK (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk)
      • SEBama1
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2005
          I think it was the man that conducted the study that was on the Jane
          Pauly show yesterday. I saw part of it before leaving for work. From the lok
          on Jane Pauly's face, even she was impressed.
          Now, if we can get this message across to everyone else.

          Good Post
          Louis

          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2005
            I don't know how many of you remember or are familiar with the Palace Chat
            system (www.thepalace.com), but I have set up a Palace server
            (palace://rfglk.dyndns.org), and as soon as we get the new pictures that is
            taking on the Island, I will use them to create more rooms. I will also
            allow people to set up their own private (or public) rooms.

            The Palace is a graphical chat service that is very neat. I encourage folks
            to check it out.