Re: [gaykingdom] Blocked by ISP

  • dodi zulueta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 5:26 PM
      hi  i am dodi from Marinduque Philippines
      part of Asia.

      Sammie <bluesolid@...> wrote:
      So, Etisalat, in the UAE --that's the relatively liberal Middle
      Eastern country on the Arab-Persian Gulf, has decided to block the
      GayKingdom's website. Not too surprising, they block absolutely
      everything they think is suggestive of something they disagree with. I
      got paperwork for my upcoming Macroeconomics AP exam blocked for some
      odd reason. They also blocked the GayMiddleEast website a while ago,
      and continue to do so. :-(

      Anyways, to not introduce myself would be rude. I'm Saqer, some call
      me Sam. Just a 17 year old so far. National of that country--for some
      reasons, I consider that unfortunate. Anyways. I'm not intending to
      apply for citizenship any time soon. --But thanks for the offer :-)
      I'd just have to work on my studies for now.

      I didn't exactly follow reading this digest everyday, only once in a
      while. Major fan of the kingdom, would like to keep watching, and help
      on occassions. So, now, I'm going to be reading this on daily basis.

      Can't help but say,... If there's anyone here in the UAE or is a
      teenager here, it would be fun to get to know you all. :-) Feel free
      to drop an email and say hi.

      Take care,
      Sam

      Do you Yahoo!?