Pride Season

  • Dallas Vinson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2005

      Ok folks, Pride Season is upon us.  All the local Pride events will be getting into full swing over the next few days.  To help get the word out about the GLK and to show your support we are running a special on all merchandise bearing the symbol of the Gay Government over in our storefront on CafePress.com (http://www.cafepress.com/gay_kingdom)
      From now until the end of june, ALL merchandise is marked ONLY $1 over cost.  That's right, ONLY $1 over cost.  So hurry up and get your new shirts and hats (amongst other items) now before the prices go back up.

      ALL money made from the sales of these itme goes directly the Kingdoms checking account and not to any one individual.

      -Dallas Vinson, MP
      -Member: GLK Wire Service (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glkwire)