A few questions.

  • proctormars
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2005
      Hello all,

      My name is David and my partner and I are interested in becoming
      citizens, the idea of a government founded to support our people to
      free them from oppression is thrilling to me. The big question I do
      have is how does one join the privy council or the parliment once
      citizenship is granted. Also it may be some time before my partner
      and I can afford to join, we are students in the states meaning we pay
      for school, so in the mean time is there anything I can do to help
      with the process of our country being recognized, clerical work
      etc... Please let me know either by post or email
      proctormars@...

      Thank you
      David L Proctor EMT-B
      Colorado, USA
    • Jack Blue
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2005
        --- proctormars <proctormars@...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > My name is David and my partner and I are interested
        > in becoming
        > citizens, the idea of a government founded to
        > support our people to
        > free them from oppression is thrilling to me. The
        > big question I do
        > have is how does one join the privy council or the
        > parliment once
        > citizenship is granted.
        >

        > Thank you
        > David L Proctor EMT-B
        > Colorado, USA
        >

        > David,

        after you have applied for citizenship, you become a
        Member of Parliament by being elected to it by the
        citizens of the Kingdom. The Privy Council is
        appointed by HIM Dale, our Emperor.

        There are 9 seats in Parliament and there are 9 of us
        at present. However, if anyone of us resigns for
        whatever reason, it will be necessary to have an
        election, for which you can run.

        Welcome to the Kingdom.

        Jack Blue
        MP

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
      • Dallas Vinson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2005

          Ok folks, Pride Season is upon us.  All the local Pride events will be getting into full swing over the next few days.  To help get the word out about the GLK and to show your support we are running a special on all merchandise bearing the symbol of the Gay Government over in our storefront on CafePress.com (http://www.cafepress.com/gay_kingdom)
          From now until the end of june, ALL merchandise is marked ONLY $1 over cost.  That's right, ONLY $1 over cost.  So hurry up and get your new shirts and hats (amongst other items) now before the prices go back up.

          ALL money made from the sales of these itme goes directly the Kingdoms checking account and not to any one individual.

          -Dallas Vinson, MP
          -Member: GLK Wire Service (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glkwire)