Re: [gaykingdom] Re: MP-2005-00001

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2005
      Chris.. i was hiding nothing... it was a resolution that was in the middle of being created and I wanted some help from Jon in witting it. The resolution numbered MP-2005-00001 is for the creation of a Parliamentarian/Secretary of the Parliament to serve during the "live meetings" of the Parliament.

      No hiding anything.. it was just a missend item and wasn't for the general release. I am sorry it may have looked like I was trying to hide anything, I wasn't.. it was just a mistake in sending it to Jon for help and clarification in writing.