Re: MP-2005-00001

  • wyn_chrs
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2005
      What is Parliment hiding? that it doesnt want us to see?

      I personally would like to know what was in the document, this is a
      goevernment that has said it transparent, so what nis the parliment
      hiding.

      CHris

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Jase" <neonjase@l...> wrote:
      > Members of GAY KINGDOM:
      >
      > Those of you who got a message from me with this title/subject. ...
      Please
      > disregard the post. It was an accidental post and was removed from
      the group
      > but those who have individual emails received it. It is a
      Parliament issue

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2005
        Chris.. i was hiding nothing... it was a resolution that was in the middle of being created and I wanted some help from Jon in witting it. The resolution numbered MP-2005-00001 is for the creation of a Parliamentarian/Secretary of the Parliament to serve during the "live meetings" of the Parliament.

        No hiding anything.. it was just a missend item and wasn't for the general release. I am sorry it may have looked like I was trying to hide anything, I wasn't.. it was just a mistake in sending it to Jon for help and clarification in writing.

        What is Parliment hiding? that it doesnt want us to see?

        I personally would like to know what was in the document, this is a
        goevernment that has said it transparent, so what nis the parliment
        hiding.

        CHris

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Jase" <neonjase@l...> wrote:
        > Members of GAY KINGDOM:
        >
        > Those of you who got a message from me with this title/subject. ...
        Please
        > disregard the post. It was an accidental post and was removed from
        the group
        >  but those who have individual emails received it. It is a
        Parliament issue
        > and wasn't supposed to get sent to everyone. It is my blonde moment
        and I
        > ask for your forgiveness for my mistake.

        Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
        Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.