Re: [gaykingdom] MP-2005-00001

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2005
      Members of GAY KINGDOM:

      Those of you who got a message from me with this title/subject. ... Please disregard the post. It was an accidental post and was removed from the group, but those who have individual emails received it. It is a Parliament issue and wasn't supposed to get sent to everyone. It is my blonde moment and I ask for your forgiveness for my mistake.

        What is Parliment hiding? that it doesnt want us to see?

        I personally would like to know what was in the document, this is a
        goevernment that has said it transparent, so what nis the parliment
        hiding.

        CHris

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2005
          Chris.. i was hiding nothing... it was a resolution that was in the middle of being created and I wanted some help from Jon in witting it. The resolution numbered MP-2005-00001 is for the creation of a Parliamentarian/Secretary of the Parliament to serve during the "live meetings" of the Parliament.

          No hiding anything.. it was just a missend item and wasn't for the general release. I am sorry it may have looked like I was trying to hide anything, I wasn't.. it was just a mistake in sending it to Jon for help and clarification in writing.

          What is Parliment hiding? that it doesnt want us to see?

          I personally would like to know what was in the document, this is a
          goevernment that has said it transparent, so what nis the parliment
          hiding.

          CHris

          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Jase" <neonjase@l...> wrote:
          > Members of GAY KINGDOM:
          >
          > Those of you who got a message from me with this title/subject. ...
          Please
          > disregard the post. It was an accidental post and was removed from
          the group
          >  but those who have individual emails received it. It is a
          Parliament issue
          > and wasn't supposed to get sent to everyone. It is my blonde moment
          and I
          > ask for your forgiveness for my mistake.

          Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
          Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.