Looking for information.

  • Benjamin Auriol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Hi.I'am Benjamin from Paris .I'm looking for informations about how to pay the passport fees(Western Union or other methods of paiements ?).I'd like to know what's happenning in GLK,what are these stories of '"treasons"?This is dangerous for a Nation in phase of building. I'd like to know if someone represents  GLK in France.

      Créez votre Yahoo! Mail