facts?

  • craigwarren1984
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2005
      hi

      thanks for letting me now what it was all about and i must say sorry
      for causing a bit of a fuffle with it, but pasts the pasts what i say,
      can't do s*d all bout it and like you said there are more important
      things to be concerning bout, but that what a government is for :-)

      on that note i'd like to say everyone has an opinion of how a country
      should run and no one is going to agree 100% but it is just
      considerate to listen, like here in merry-o england as some may know
      we have 3 main parties lib dems, labour and conservitives and they all
      have there own ideas on how to run this place and they don't agree and
      sometimes and i mean sometimes they agree on something's (personally i
      think there all a bunch of Wan**r as ones right up Goerge Bush's ass,
      one looks like a vampire and the other is just a nutcase)

      TTFN

      craig