facts?

  • craigwarren1984
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005
      hi evryone it's me from that little wet island just above france again.
      just wanted to know what gunner, jaix etc did or said that qualify's
      treason?
      not kept track of the situation till now and it confusing when
      somebody said someone else said they said... see what i mean.

      craig
    • William J. Freeman
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005
        Hi Craig,

        I think they are referring to questions that arose after an elected official was sworn in, taking an oath of allegiance to
        HIM Dale and promising to serve the people of the Kingdom, and that same official undertook to change the existing
        form of government from a monarchy to something different.  The specific question was how one takes two separate
        oaths of loyalty to an Emporer and fails to abide by those oaths, and whether conduct of that sort would amount to
        treason.

        The circumstance that arose would be something akin to Tony Blair deciding to make England a republic, and
        taking action toward that end.  It certainly was not a pleasant problem to deal with for anyone, but it is now in our
        past, and notwithstanding sniping and trolling from that quarter at the moment, we are doing our best to move
        forward with our goals.

        Those people have since left this group and moved on to their own pursuits.  We are trying to get on with the further
        development of our nation and not get caught up in discussions about the mutineers, their motives or current
        meanderings. We have more important work we are doing.

        Certainly, there are many people who do not want the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom to succeed.  Our challenge has
        been to see the insurgencies for what they are, not to become overwrought or unduly entangled, and continue on
        with what matters most to our nation today.

        With that said, we are well past the "who shot John?" and the he said / she said that goes with that question.

        -Bill Freeman
         gaycourt.org

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005

          Yet the thing that Bill, has neglegted to tell you is that our Monarcarch is really one in name only, and that Bill is really the leader and what he says goes.
          and one point Bill, England is more of a republic tehn you think, Tony Blair is the leader and he signs in laws, etc, yes they have a monarch, but really I have doubts about this not bieng a dictatorship with Bill as its Leader

          Chris

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005

            You know Chris and/or Don,

                        And I begin this message in that manner since it’s becoming next to impossible to ascertain who is writing these messages since they come from two different e-mail addresses (and yes I know you are partners and share everything) and two supposedly different personae each writing under the others official e-mail or so it would seem. It’s becoming extremely tedious to open e-mail only to find that either of you have chosen to continue sniping at this group and our leadership (HIM, PC and or Legislative Assembly members). Don, for his own reasons has chosen to resign his elected post and I thought absent himself from the group, leave it at that. You, Chris, have chosen to be a hanger on and snipe with inconsequential meanderings and unsupportable claims. I have read and studied every post on this group and your statements just don’t jibe with the facts as I read them. Bill is, admittedly, in a position of power and authority in this endeavor, he is after all Lord High Justice but he is far from a “dictator” from what I have observed, He shares power and authority with Jon Matlick as Lord Protector and HIM’s direct personal representative as well as Joe Grande, Privy Counselor. If a tribunal can be considered a dictatorship then perhaps you have a case but my read on the situation is that HIM has left the Executive branch of the government in capable hands acting in His name. There is nothing to say that ALL governments MUST follow the standard set by the USA (thank the gods), while it’s original blueprint was exemplary the subsequent “republican” changes made to it have allowed a President to be elected without mandate and against the wishes of the majority giving the electorate exactly what they deserve for their complacency. Might I suggest that if you don’t like what you see happening here that you just chose not to participate and absent yourself from further personal annoyance?

                        Might I also suggest that you use the spelling and grammar checker on your e-mail program before posting? It might give your posts a bit more credence if they appeared to be constructed with thought and educated consideration rather than spontaneous and spurious indignation over what you and/or Don perceive as personal affronts.

            Carlton

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005
              Carlton,

              Please don't forget that the power the PC shares is that of an advisor, and the real power lies in the representative the people have elected. The MP's are the representatives of you, the people, and without you, we have no government to begin with.

              Thank you for your words. It is nice to see other members of the GLK to come forward and respond to posts. It is not good to only see bickering between certain people and the PC, MP, and Royalty. The opinions of the people also matter, and I am glad that you spoke your mind. This way everyone can get a sense of the opinioins of others, and not just the opinions of those of us in an "official" capacity.

              Thanks!

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005

                If you bothered to check Carlton all the e-mails come from thesame e-mail adress, only that at times I post directly from the yahoo groups website which instead of listing "Donald Clark" as the sender it has my yahoo screen name, and at times I send directly from outlook express which listes "donald Clark" as the sender, and no I will not use my spelling or grammer check becauaseI now know that it annoys you, and since you have been so utmost rude to me. Also who are you to tell me to leave here, I have every right to be here and every right to question. You only serve to make one of my points, that if you disagree with what goes on here then you are made to feel unwelcome and you are ganged up on by everyone, and said that you are bieng a traitor, what happened to free speech?  Carlton?  well I am asking you.

                You Carlton can go to hell, I am not going anywhere and I am not going to use my spell check or grammer check because it annoys you,and yes I use DOns email address, but you need to check your facts they all come from the same address.

                I INtend to stay .

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005
                  Just to prove my point I have copied and pasted here my membership
                  info from the memebrs list area that show my e-mail adress is the
                  same no matter what the senders name says, either from the website
                  here or from outlook express.

                  and once again, who are you Carlton to tell me that my free speech is
                  not wanted here? who are you to tell me that I should leave if I
                  dont like whats going on here,

                  and you know another thing this sounds like discrimanation to me and
                  sounds just like what the Nazis did. sounds just like what the
                  Replucians are doing in The USA, just like what straight people are
                  doing, we dont like you because your gay so leave, I dontlike what
                  you have to say Chris so leave, if you dont lke what you hear then
                  leave, well I am not going anywhere.

                  Search Members:
                  | Last

                  Member Yahoo! ID Email Delivery Joined
                  wyn_chrs
                  Offline
                  Send Message
                  -name- -age- -gender-
                  -location- wyn_chrs dclar36@... Mar 29, 2005

                  om outlook express.

                  --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Carlton D Perkins"

                  HYPERLINK "mailto:gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com"gaykingdom@...

                  > Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 1:07 PM
                  >
                  > Subject: RE: [gaykingdom] facts?
                  >

                  > Hi Craig,
                  >

                  > I think they are referring to questions that arose after an elected
                  official
                  > was sworn in, taking an oath of allegiance to
                  >
                  > HIM Dale and promising to serve the people of the Kingdom, and that
                  same
                  > official undertook to change the existing
                  >
                  > form of government from a monarchy to something different. The
                  specific
                  > question was how one takes two separate
                  >
                  > oaths of loyalty to an Emporer and fails to abide by those oaths,
                  and
                  > whether conduct of that sort would amount to
                  >
                  > treason.
                  >

                  > The circumstance that arose would be something akin to Tony Blair
                  deciding
                  > to make England a republic, and
                  >
                  > taking action toward that end. It certainly was not a pleasant
                  problem to
                  > deal with for anyone, but it is now in our
                  >
                  > past, and notwithstanding sniping and trolling from that quarter at
                  the
                  > moment, we are doing our best to move
                  >
                  > forward with our goals.
                  >

                  > Those people have since left this group and moved on to their own
                  pursuits.
                  > We are trying to get on with the further
                  >
                  > development of our nation and not get caught up in discussions
                  about the
                  > mutineers, their motives or current
                  >
                  > meanderings. We have more important work we are doing.
                  >

                  > Certainly, there are many people who do not want the Gay and
                  Lesbian Kingdom
                  > to succeed. Our challenge has
                  >
                  > been to see the insurgencies for what they are, not to become
                  overwrought or
                  > unduly entangled, and continue on
                  >
                  > with what matters most to our nation today.
                  >

                  > With that said, we are well past the "who shot John?" and the he
                  said / she
                  > said that goes with that question.
                  >

                  > -Bill Freeman
                  >
                  > gaycourt.org

                  subject=Unsubscribe"gaykingdo
                  > m-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                  >
                  > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK
                  > "http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                  >

                  > --
                  4/29/2005

                  > --
                  4/29/2005
                • Carlton D Perkins
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005

                    Dear Representative Jase,

                              I beg to differ with your perception in this case. As I read the Constitution and all of the subsequent posts and legislation the real “power” in this government still resides in HIM even if that be through the auspices of the Lord Protector. The Legislative Assembly is nothing more than another council to HIM. He can chose to ratify or veto any actions you as legislators with/or independently by the Privy Council as personal advisors chose to put forward. In my opinion this is as it should be in a Monarchy, Constitutional or Absolute. The power relinquished by the hereditary Monarchs of Europe due to pressure from the unwashed masses is in my view a sad state of affairs (though I will agree that in many cases it was fomented by the Monarchs themselves by disregarding the simple creature comforts of their subjects, this is not the case here). I fully support HIM and the Privy Council in their judgments as have been set forth thus far. The Legislative Assembly on the other hand has proven itself to be a laughing stock of bickering ineffectual and insurrectional persons bent on personal aggrandizement without concern for the original purpose, requirements or vision of HIM and the Privy Council OR the citizens.

                              Remember that the “Republicanism” of Rome failed, only to be outshone by Imperial rule and that that too failed due to inordinate influence from “republican” factions. The “Democracy” of the Athenaeum was NOT government by the people for the people but a government of the landed or titled gentry with no in put from the “common man” and only lasted a few centuries.  Rule by a man (Or woman or transgendered person) of vision who considers and appreciates input and advice without the requirement to follow either if it appears at odds to good governance in His/Her view is preferable to me over the rule of the masses who have an inordinate tendency to vote according to fad and convenience rather than common sense. The people of the United States of North America have proven that the people will eventually vote in the leader they deserve rather than the leader who will truly represent the best interests of the State and humanity in general. I personally oppose a “Republican” government for the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands though I do support a representative assembly to suggest legislation and administer the day to day governance of the State. Perhaps our definitions are out of sync but I feel from having read your posts in the past that our goals are similar if not the same. I would guess my point is that while we may disagree on the importance of the Legislative Assembly and it’s authority and ultimate importance to the survival and proliferation of the Kingdom we can agree on it’s necessity as a valued and honored advisor to HIM.

                    Carlton

                  • Carlton D Perkins
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005

                      Chris?

                                  Once again your message is disjointed and nearly incomprehensible. Your posts do NOT annoy me, in fact they amuse me. I was just trying to assist you I your quest to be heard and understood in making the suggestion to use your spelling/grammar checker. No offense was ment or inferred.

                                  Again no offense was ment or inferred in suggesting if your views differed so greatly from the stated objectives of this group that you leave rather than incur further personal distress. My sole concern was for your personal comfort. It’s obviously not good for the blood pressure or cardio-pulmonary health in general to allow yourself to get so emotionally distraught that you can’t compose a coherent response to an intellectual discussion.

                                  Free speech is a luxury to be savored and used judiciously with constant regard to pertinence, common sense and the greater good of all rather than personal agenda.

                      Regards,

                      Carlton

[...]

                      • .

                    • Donald Clark
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005

                        Carlton,

                        Ok let me make this clear to you so your brain can understand.  GO TO HELL.   You say that you meant no offense, yet you have called me stupid, you have said, if I dont like what goes on here then I should leave,  yet you meant no offense.  Your postings are as thinly veiled as those of Bills.

                        Don't you worry about my health Carlton, I am as healthy as a 25 year old.  As far as my personal comfort level, it is just fine.  As far as my bieng able to write a coherent post, I can do that just fine.  I was making a point with my last posting, and that point was: that your a rude person, who has no regard for personal freedoms, you don't like those that are different then you, or don't subscribe to your views, you are arrogant and you THINK that your smarter then other people. and those that you think are dumber then you should not be here, You in my humble opinoion are just as bad as PRESIDENT BUSH, and the republicans in congress, you are as bad as the nazis.  so hopefully I have explained myself to you in more simple terms so that you can understand.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005

                          Thank you Chris (again posting as Don),

                                      Your observations are finally coherent, though totally misconstrued. I’ll leave it at that since you apparently prefer derision over intelligent discussion.

                                      I happen to know I am not smarter than all other people and readily accept that, realizing that I can, by understanding others points of view I better myself and better understand myself. Your comments while ment to deride and condemn merely cause me to contemplate your ultimate agenda.  I only form opinions of people from what they say and how they say it, it does not necessarily mean that they are “dumber” than me or more intelligent. It just means that I have formed an opinion as to their character which is mine alone. In your case, dear Chris, I find your comments without basis, unfounded and ludicrous and therefore I do not hold them in any regard. But then that is my view and solely my view.  Have fun posting your blather. I’ll just watch and snicker.

                                      And BTW your Nazi thing is getting old. Maybe Ottoman Autocrat or Pope? Both of whom were just as humanitarianly nasty in the history of the world.

                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 29, 2005
                            no again posting as myself. When using Outlook express it shows up
                            as Donald Clark and the e-mail is dclark36@.... when
                            posting directly from the gaykingdom web group on yahoo, it shows up
                            as wyn_chrs with the e-mail address as dclar36@... so I
                            hope that makes things clear. I also prefer intelligent discussion,
                            but I hate it when someone insults someone through means other then
                            out and out insults, someone like yourself. I also judge people by
                            what they say and how they say it, and your words and actions speak
                            that you act like a republican and like a nazi, and I will continue
                            to say that, and I don't care if you think it is getting old. Though
                            I will call for a truce with you, why don't we just say we don't like
                            each other and never speak with each other. Because we will never
                            agree, and I don't talk with Nazi republicans.

                            Chris

                            <Carlton_Perkins@m...> wrote:
                            > Thank you Chris (again posting as Don),
                            >

                            > Your observations are finally coherent, though totally
                            > misconstrued. I'll leave it at that since you apparently prefer
                            derision
                            > over intelligent discussion.
                            >
                            > I happen to know I am not smarter than all other people
                            and
                            > readily accept that, realizing that I can, by understanding others
                            points of
                            > view I better myself and better understand myself. Your comments
                            while ment
                            > to deride and condemn merely cause me to contemplate your ultimate
                            agenda.
                            > I only form opinions of people from what they say and how they say
                            it, it
                            > does not necessarily mean that they are "dumber" than me or more
                            > intelligent. It just means that I have formed an opinion as to their
                            > character which is mine alone. In your case, dear Chris, I find your
                            > comments without basis, unfounded and ludicrous and therefore I do
                            not hold
                            > them in any regard. But then that is my view and solely my view.
                            Have fun
                            > posting your blather. I'll just watch and snicker.
                            >
                            > And BTW your Nazi thing is getting old. Maybe Ottoman
                            Autocrat
                            > or Pope? Both of whom were just as humanitarianly nasty in the
                            history of
                            > the world.
                            >

                            > Regards,
                            >
                            > Carlton
                            >

                            > _____

                            4/29/2005

                            > --
                            4/29/2005
                          • craigwarren1984
                            Message 13 of 13 , May 3, 2005
                              hi

                              thanks for letting me now what it was all about and i must say sorry
                              for causing a bit of a fuffle with it, but pasts the pasts what i say,
                              can't do s*d all bout it and like you said there are more important
                              things to be concerning bout, but that what a government is for :-)

                              on that note i'd like to say everyone has an opinion of how a country
                              should run and no one is going to agree 100% but it is just
                              considerate to listen, like here in merry-o england as some may know
                              we have 3 main parties lib dems, labour and conservitives and they all
                              have there own ideas on how to run this place and they don't agree and
                              sometimes and i mean sometimes they agree on something's (personally i
                              think there all a bunch of Wan**r as ones right up Goerge Bush's ass,
                              one looks like a vampire and the other is just a nutcase)

                              TTFN

                              craig