RE: [gaykingdom] Re: Gunnar has resigned

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28 6:53 PM

      I am doing something I probably should not, by not reading any messages after this on before replying he may have never meant to make it seem like it, but it seemed like it when every apology he made referred to one illness or another when he made it. As for the high treason part my message as I remember it only referred to one person in particular and that was Jax. Now I will apologize here and now to him Don for the crutch remark, but I will not apologize for something it did not aim at him specifically.

      Jimmy