Hi Davey:

  • Jimmy Storie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 3:21 PM
      Microsoft needs their heads examined how dare they do
      this. It makes me so angry. I want to thankyou for
      informing me all about it. Please stay in touch.
      Jimmy

      http://americablog.blogspot.com/2005/04/take-action-microsoft-abandons-

      <http://news.com.com/Ballmer+explains+reversal+on+gay+rights+bill/2100-1022_3-5682402.html?tag=fd_nbs_ent&tag=nl.e703>

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/uXHolB/TM