New kid in town

  • Gart
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2005
      Hi all,

      My name is Gart, I live in Amsterdam. I just signed up as I am
      interested in the idea of a gay state and am currently leading a
      debate on the issue on a Dutch gay website (which lead to finding
      this group in the first place). I have been browsing the website, as
      well as some messages here, but cannot get a clear picture of the
      current status of the Kingdom. I would appreciate it if someone could
      enlighten me and send me a brief overview of what the Kingdom
      actually is at this point. A few questions I have; Which islands are
      part of the Kingdom, how many citizens are there, does anyone
      actually live there? Is the Kingdom a democracy? Why did this group
      choose to be a Kingdom and not a republic with a chosen leader?

      Anyway, thanks for any info that may make things more clear to me. I
      appreciate it.

      You can mail me directly at gzeebregts@..., if you prefer.

      Warmest regards,

      Gart
    • fredy romanos
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2005
        DEAR GART! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT . I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW AS WELL ! IF YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! REGARDS AND KISSES FROM PEDJA

        Gart <gzeebregts@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?
      • Joe Grande
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2005
          In reply to both of these members and anyone else that has these questions, I direct your attention to message # 2068 in the message section of this form.  If you are unable to find that message, let me know and I'll repost it.  The message is from HIM Dale and is about his recent visit to Cato.

          Joe Grande, MPC
          Seattle

          Gart <gzeebregts@...> wrote:
[...]

        • Marc Christopher
          Message 4 of 5 , May 16, 2005
            On Mon, 16 May 2005 07:34:41 +0100 (BST), "fredy romanos"
            <bikizzzz@...> said:
            > DEAR GART! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT . I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW
            > AS WELL ! IF YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! REGARDS AND
            > KISSES FROM PEDJA
            >
            > Gart <gzeebregts@...> wrote:Hi all,
            >
            > My name is Gart, I live in Amsterdam. I just signed up as I am
            > interested in the idea of a gay state and am currently leading a
            > debate on the issue on a Dutch gay website (which lead to finding
            > this group in the first place). I have been browsing the website, as
            > well as some messages here, but cannot get a clear picture of the
            > current status of the Kingdom. I would appreciate it if someone could
            > enlighten me and send me a brief overview of what the Kingdom
            > actually is at this point. A few questions I have; Which islands are
            > part of the Kingdom, how many citizens are there, does anyone
            > actually live there? Is the Kingdom a democracy? Why did this group
            > choose to be a Kingdom and not a republic with a chosen leader?
            >
            > Anyway, thanks for any info that may make things more clear to me. I
            > appreciate it.
            >
            > You can mail me directly at gzeebregts@..., if you prefer.
            >
            > Warmest regards,
            >
            > Gart
            > Hi;
            I'm new this place also. I have no idea whats what.

            --
            Marc Christopher
            middleagedbl@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 13 2:41 AM