Re: [gaykingdom] Prince Abdullah homophobe

  • Jimmy Storie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2005
      How can a homophobic like Bush stand up for Gays.
      Jimmy of Canada
      --- thierry schaffauser <zezetta.star@...>

      ol, ul{margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}I watch news
      on TV and Prince Abdullah of Saoudi Arabia is now
      invited by Georges W Bush.
      Can American gay activists ask their president to
      condemn homophobia in Arabia ? Can you protest like we
      made in Paris 2 weeks ago ?

      Thierry, Paris.

      Comparez les prix de la high-tech avec Boursoprix.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Terms of Service.

      Do you Yahoo!?