thanks

  • craigwarren1984
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
      Just like to say thanks for the info about halping out.

      Oh before i forget, was talking to a mate the other night about the
      GLK and he asked me if anyone is living on Cato Island, i said yes i
      think so but was not 100%, was i right?
    • Dallas Vinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
        Sorry, but you were wrong. :(

        There is nobody living out there full time at the moment. With no form of
        infristructer out there and as far as it is from the mainland it is just not
        currently feasable for anyone to have a full time residence out there. And
        even when we DO manage to be able to have someone staying out there full
        time, we will have to be EXTREMELY careful how we do it so as not to damage
        the coral.

        -Dallas Vinson
        -Member: GLK Wire Service (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glkwire)
        > Just like to say thanks for the info about halping out.
        >
        > Oh before i forget, was talking to a mate the other night
        > about the GLK and he asked me if anyone is living on Cato
        > Island, i said yes i think so but was not 100%, was i right?

      • friday chuwu
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15 8:26 AM

            Dear Sir/Ma,

                                   I really appreciate it for given privillage to join Gaykingdom.