Re: [gaykingdom] What can i do?

  • sazb05@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2005
      well i hope you can as we could do with are own gay and lesbian community over here  as it would be great tp live in a nice friendly place

      take care saz&brook
    • Dallas Vinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2005
        Today is Sunday, we feature some of the best in contemporary Christian Music every Sunday as well as a weekly lesson.  Todays Lesson is on 'Forgiveness'.  Because of the various time zones in the kingdom I have lesson set to repeat every 3 hours so that everyone who wants to can hear it.

        We also conducted a test today to be able to do live intervies via yahoo voice chat, unfortunatly it did not work, so it looks like we will not be able to do that until I am able to get a small mixing board.  I hope to be able to do this at the end of the month.

        We also hope that you will tune in on the other days of the week as we have different genres playing each day as follows:

        MONDAY: Pagan Music Festival
        TUESDAY: Rock (Best of yesterday and today)
        WEDNSDAY: Return to the Country
        THURSDAY: Soundtracks (Movie / Stage / TV)
        FRIDAY: Disco Classics
        SATURDAY: High Energy Rave / Techno
        SUNDAY: Contemporary Christian

        Listening is easy, we recomend WinAMP, but you can also use RealPlayer or I-Tunes.  Just tell your program to 'Open (or Play) URL' then key in the following address to start listening to the stream:  http://rfglk.dyndns.org:8000

        It's that easy.

        Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

        -Dallas