Kingdom Tagomago

  • sera_konosi
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2004
      The gay Kingdom of europe!!!!!

      Go to the tagomago group an become a member!!!!!!!
    • Todd Garvin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 30, 2004
        Is there a link available?

        Cheers!
        Todd

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "sera_konosi" <sera_konosi@y...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2004
          Ofcourse there is a link available!
          here it is

          thank you for your interresst!

          Miss Massa-Martinez
          prime minister of Kingdom Tagomago

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2004
            wrote:

            > The gay Kingdom of europe!!!!!
            >
            > Go to the tagomago group an become a member!!!!!!!

            And here you can find us
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tagomago/
          • Paul Gohranson and Todd Rogers
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 31, 2004
              It is my understanding, from speaking to Bill, that citizenship will
              be granted to all citizens children and family who are supportive of
              gay and lesbian people.

              As a father of 4 myself, who had my children the old fashioned way,
              I am glad to have this opprotunity to bring them to a place where
              they would never have to worry of what people thought of their
              fathers sexuality!

              At the same time we need to be carefull of infiltrators. There will
              be many who will want us to not succeed!

              Paul..

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 31, 2004
                I have been following with appreciation the careful, patient and correct work
                that HRH Dale and his advisors of the Gay Court have done to ensure that
                Austraila and any other parties cannot strike back.

                Today the first Tagomago post came in, and I spent some time with search
                engines after it appeared.

                As of 3 pm today, a seach for the word "Tagomago" did nort lead to any sites
                regarding any independent country. Rather, "Tagomago" is a tourist district or
                hotal venue in Ibiza, Spain.

                http://www.ibiza-island.to/

                Ibiza, the alleged location of the kingdom, is an island shaped somewhat like
                Ireland - but much smaller - off the Mediterranean coast of Spain.

                According to the Rules of War, the Kingdom of Spain would be perfectly within
                its rights to quell, quash and nullify any upstart pretender to its soverignty
                over Ibiza.