Re: [gaykingdom] Elections

  • sebastian fajardo
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4 11:49 AM
      hello
      Sorry I don´t speak english good, because traslate in to spanish with translator of the web,
      but, please to look up solution, because it´s impossible to believe that, the gays can´t communicate.
      Please communicate in spanish too, for to exclude the people can´t speak english ou other language.

      Thanks for your attention

      Jon <jonmmat@...> wrote:

      Dear Citizens,

      If you have not already voted please remember to do so. The polls
      close today, 28 February 2005, at 6pm (GMT-5). If you need to learn
      about the candidates before you vote go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaykingdom/files/Candidates%27%20Programs

      Thanks for voting.

      Jon Matlick
      PC/LP

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.
    • Pierre-Paul B
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4 12:06 PM
        good to see that I am not the only one
        My Name is Pierre Paul and I leave in Québec in Canada, a province that
        would like to be independant one day.
        I guess it is not very easy to communicate in all languages but if
        there is people who speak the same language, it would be good to be in
        contact with each other

        Thank you also

        Pierre Paul
        Le 05-04-04, à 14:49, sebastian fajardo a écrit :

        > hello
        > Sorry I don´t speak english good, because traslate in to spanish with
        > translator of the web,
        > but, please to look up solution, because it´s impossible to believe
        > that, the gays can´t communicate.
        > Please communicate in spanish too, for to exclude the people can´t
        > speak english ou other language.
        >
        > Thanks for your attention
        >

        > Jon <jonmmat@...> wrote:
        >
        > Dear Citizens,
        >
        > If you have not already voted please remember to do so. The polls
        > close today, 28 February 2005, at 6pm (GMT-5). If you need to learn
        > about the candidates before you vote go to
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaykingdom/files/Candidates%27%20Programs
        >

        > Thanks for voting.
        >
        > Jon Matlick
        > PC/LP
        >

        > Do You Yahoo!?
        > <image.tiff> Todo lo que quieres saber de Estados Unidos, América
        > Latina y el resto del Mundo.
        > Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.

        > Service.

      • Beatrice Mestre
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4 10:27 PM
          Hola Sebastian,

              Bienvenido al grupo. �De d�nde eres? Yo soy de M�xico y soy miembro de la asamblea legislativa del GLK. Estamos trabajando para que los documentos oficiales sean traducidos a otros idiomas, incluyendo el espa�ol, para darles acceso a las personas que no hablen ingl�s.

              Te mando saludos,

              Beatrice

          Jon <jonmmat@...> wrote:

          Dear Citizens,

          If you have not already voted please remember to do so. The polls
          close today, 28 February 2005, at 6pm (GMT-5). If you need to learn
          about the candidates before you vote go to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaykingdom/files/Candidates%27%20Programs

          Thanks for voting.

          Jon Matlick
          PC/LP

          Do You Yahoo!?
          Todo lo que quieres saber de Estados Unidos, Am�rica Latina y el resto del Mundo.
          Vis�ta Yahoo! Noticias.

          Yahoo! Messenger