Re: [gaykingdom] Moreto think about

  • Donald Clark II
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
      sorry I meant to say I dont think Gunnar commited treason!!!!

      Donald W Clark II

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
        Dear fellow citizens,

        I wonder why MLA Enrique Pérez posted my message on my forum right
        here, WITHOUT posting the reply posted by a former member of the
        Privy Council. I think it explain very much, and the government
        should admit it also.
        I did not post my message here, because I was afraid that it could
        shatter the whole group again. I don't post what I talk about to my
        personal friends also.
        And I think, that transparency of a government - for example giving
        exact figures on it's expenses - is something different from privacy.
        The PC member Bill Freeman asked me once to tell everything I do to
        HIM Dale, and I denied that, using the words:" I will not tell Dale
        if I jack off or not."
        Privacy is something needed for everyone. Said member of the
        Legislative Assembly aparently think, that every citizen serving in
        the Assembly should be made of glass. I don't think so.
        I have ever - ever - said, that I don't want to be a YESSIR man - I'm
        not a slave of anything or anyone, nor do I belong to the military.
        The GLK wants freedom for gays. It don't serve this goal well, if it
        appears to be a place, where one can't have privacy, where one can't
        have even the freedom of THOUGHT. "The gay Kingdom is nothing less
        than a democracy," Member of the Privy Council Joe Bridgeman has once
        stated. I couldn't believe it as he did so.
        But I was wrong, it seems. And Joe Bridgeman was right.
        THE GLK IS NOTHING LESS THAN A DEMOCRACY.
        This is, however, not treason: It's stated as an opinion. This is
        also NOT a resignation.
        Enjoy the message i have attached.
        Best regards

        Günter Knesebeck
        MLA

        Note: If someone does think this message has perhaps been changed or
        edited, (s)he may have a look at the forum on www.gaynewsboard.net

        Feral

        Anmeldungsdatum: 22.03.2005
        Beiträge: 2

        Verfasst am: Mo 04 Apr 2005 19:03 0 Titel: Pain in the
        Stomach

        ----------

        I know exactly what you mean, Günter.

        The Gay Kingdom is a difficult idea to bring to reality. It will
        require a great deal of effort on the part of those who attempt to
        accomplish it. I do not refer to the tasks of taking a case before
        the International Court of Justice or obtaining independence from
        Australia. The foremost difficulty facing the Gay Kingdom is its own
        people. Can they go one week without declaring one or another of
        their members an `enemy of the state'? Can they realize that
        other
        Gay people are the only allies they will ever get and begin treating
        them that way? The enemies of the Gay people are numerous and
        obvious. It is odd that it should be so difficult to know who the
        friends of the Gay people are, but it seems to be very difficult
        indeed.

        I have always thought that the Gay Kingdom was more valuable as an
        idea than as an island. Care can and should be taken to make that
        idea worth the devotion that so many people seem to be willing to
        give it. All ideas eventually grow into reality if properly cared
        for. It takes time. It is also necessary to realize who your allies
        are. Not everyone needs the idea of the Gay Kingdom, but there are
        those who do need it.

        It could be said that this idea is not worth the trouble it costs. It
        has been said by many people, even some of those who created it.

        It could also be said that the idea is worth any cost, and this too
        has been said by many people, even some of those who created it.

        Realistically, what is this idea worth, not to you, but to others?

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Enrique J Pérez <ejp13@i...>

      • Joe Grande
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005

          Just what the hell are you rambling about?  What are you on?  Damn man get a

          grip.  Post something that is coherent, or don�t post at all.  What a

          disappointment you have been as a member of the Assembly.  I regret the vote I

          threw away on your behalf.

          Joe Grande

          Seattle

          gunnarcologne <gunnarcologne@...> wrote:

          Dear fellow citizens,

          I wonder why MLA Enrique P�rez posted my message on my forum right
[...]

          G�nter Knesebeck
          MLA

          Note: If someone does think this message has perhaps been changed or
          edited, (s)he may have a look at the forum on www.gaynewsboard.net

          Feral

          Anmeldungsdatum: 22.03.2005
          Beitr�ge: 2

          Verfasst am: Mo 04 Apr 2005 19:03 0    Titel: Pain in the
          Stomach

          I know exactly what you mean, G�nter.

          --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Enrique J P�rez <ejp13@i...>