The meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      Hey all...

      We are currently in the irc chat awaiting people..... so as the old gameshow host always says....

      COME ON DOWN!  ;0)

    • Donald Clark II
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
        to all

        after careful thought I must resign from the assembly due to health reasons, though I plan to stick around I just cant be in the leg. assembly

        Donald W Clark II