Re: A message from the Sovereign

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 12:37 AM
      Thank you for taking the time to respond to this personally, Dale. I
      realise you probably lead a very busy life and having to share this
      squabble on your plate with everything else can be rather overwhelming
      at times. Nothing worth doing is ever easy, and I think this
      definately falls into that catagory. As Adam Linsay Gordon said:

      Life is mostly froth and bubble,
      Two things stand like stone,
      Kindness in another's trouble,
      Courage in your own.

      We all have high hopes for this endevour, that our dreams will work
      their way to fruitation. In the midst of all the myraid obsticles that
      plague our daily lives we reach out to each other to reach something
      greater, a larger piece of ourselves that transcends the common wounds
      of love and money; makes us shine as diamond shells upon a moonlit
      shore. We have the strength and force of will, we have but to pull
      ourselves together and reach out to grasp that beautiful dream forming
      within us.

      Never easy, never hard, but always there, beckoning us forward. May
      God bless us all in our efforts.

      -Ben

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Parker Anderson"