Today

  • Donald Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hello,

      I want to thank everyone whom has sent e-mails to me regarding my
      health, I have been doing Chemo treatments for the last couple of
      weeks, they are going well though they make me very sick. I am
      weaker now and the cancer and the chemo are having an effect on my
      immune system as well, my vireal load is up and I as of thursday last
      week I have no t-cells, but this has not got me down, as you all know
      to well I am a fighter and I do not give up, I dont plan to give up
      anytime soom, I will fight till the end. I just want you all to know
      that I will also fight for you till the end of time. Please believe
      this. I hope we can all work togeher in the following years.

      Don Clark