Re: dream

  • Donald Clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2005
      Stan, No I Did not allow him to sign my name it was done without my
      knowledge, I did not read the letter until Monday, I was upset that
      you all assumed I had done what was said, and so yes I sent a message
      to certain people saying I was done with the group because I was
      presumed guilty, do you not understand what that feels like, It is
      not a good feeling, and I dont care if you are innocent and you know
      that you are, when people presume you guilty and just start acting
      like you are guilty without proof without asking it hurts, you could
      have asked I would have responded, though not until Monday because I
      was in Hospital. I hope that answers your questions.

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "stanford_giles"
      <stanford_giles@y...> wrote:

      > I will say sorry for assuming you Don allowed jaix to sign your
      name
      > to the leter of overthrow. I did not think jaix was so daft to sign
      > people's names who could easy say they did not agree. That was a
      > mistake I made. Also, I read this entire post you made and still
      > don't know the answers so I will ask meaning no lack of respect.
      Did
      > you allow Jaix to put your name on his letter of overthrow or did
      > you not? You said "The only person to ask was Jon Matlick, and he
      > really never asked,he gave an ultimatum, so I responded with a e-
      > mail saying I was done with this group". I ask then if by doing
      that
      > you resigned the parliemant, or did not? All it is unclear and so
      > the only way to know is to ask and so I ask.
      >

      > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Clark" <donclarkii@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > hello,
      > >
      > > I would like to apologize, to everyone about what has transpired
      > in
      > > the last week, I have been trying to deal with some health
      > issues. O
      > > entered the hospital Saturday night sufering fromapanic attack,
      > and
      > > of very high blood pressure. Now I amnot going to place the
      > blame
      > > for this on any one person, but I am saying that I want this
      whole
      > > thing to calm down.
      > >
      > > I ask when did we start behaving like the people in the 1700's?
      > > feel like a resident of salem, I feel like an accused witch.
      When
      > > did it become High Treasom to speak ones mind? When did it
      become
      > > crime, to question the leadership of a country? I was reading an
      > > article today about the president of I think zimbobway (spelling?)
      > He
      > > said that anyone who runs against him in the election coming up,
      > and
      > > those people who vote against him are traitors and would be
      > > punished, do we really want to be on the same levalof this guy? I
      > > know I Don't. Now regardless of what has been said about me in
      > the
      > > past, and those whom have said it, I want the records to be
      > clear.
      > > Yes I do in principle agree with some things that have been said,
      > BUT
      > > I AM CLEAR THAT I HAVE NOT NOR WILL I EVER BE LIKE PRESIDENT
      > BUSH,THE
      > > GOVERNMENT OF AUSTRALIA OR ANYONE WHOM OPRESSES OUR HUMAN
      RIGHTS!