Re: [gaykingdom] Forwards

  • Dave Woodruff
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      Jaix,
      You seem to me to be displaying a great deal of arrogance to propose so drastic a change to our government without even placing your proposal before an open meeting of Parliament!  And then after a full and open debate, such a change should only be considered after an opportunity for full public discourse, followed by an open election of all citizens.  How dare you presume to speak for the people who so recently elected you Parliament in such a way as to tear down what we have been trying to build!

      I would thank you to remove yourself from any position of presumed authority immediately.

      As an observation, I would like to point out that your proposal seems very well written for an item seemingly brought about by an undocumented slight, so recently  claimed, against you by HIM Dale.  Or perhaps this was something you have been working on for some time and only needed some pretext to spring it upon those you would have as your subjects.  Sorry, I am already a loyal subject of the Kingdom, and you are not my King.

      Dave Woodruff,
      California