Re: Dear Citizens, and Friends of the Gay Kingdom

  • sebama4boi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
      Gunnar,
      I would like to thank you for re-joinning us. You have shown
      yourself to be a better man than those who would turn and run from a
      difficult task. As I have stated to you on several occassions, there
      may be a language barrier between us, but all we have to do is work
      on it and take our time. You have gone to great lengths to
      understand us as to help us understand you. I pray this continues to
      hold true!
      Again, thanks for all your help.

      Your friend and fellow citizen,
      Louis Trusty

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "gunnarcologne"
      <gunnarcologne@y...> wrote:

      > I just rejoined this group because it has brought to my attention,
      > that some action was taken here. And I feel that i have to stand
      side
      > to side to the People in this moment.
      > I feel it is needed that we - we as your elected representatives -
      > should have done more to address your needs. I for one can say so.
      If
      > there are people - and there are a few - which want to turn and
      run
      > away from this place because they are despaired of what they see
      > happen here, and the government, which includes me, does nothing
      > stop this, then the government is showing a lack of
      responsibility.
      > It has failed.
      >
      > I apologize, and can do so for my person only.
      >
      > On the other hand, and this might also be stated, there are fellow
      > citizens which have shown the same lack of responsibility. If
      there
      > is an outcry about something, resulting in inflamatory Behaviour,
      and
      > more, which could lead to all but UNITY, some of those citizens
      are
      > doing wrong.
      >
      > My fellow citizens, we are all new to this. We all need the
      support
      > of each other. I will forget the last personal insults and never
      > mention them again.
      >
      > We all have to leave that personal stuff behind.
      > We are to reach the Stars, we will do work that has never been
      done
      > before. But each of us needs the support of each other. This
      means,
      > each citizen needs the suport of each other. I am a citizen, too.
      You