glk laughter

  • Andrew and Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Please keep up this insanity it is keeping me in lots of laughter. You create a government on the Internet and then destroy it on the Internet. Lucky are those non-citizens and non voters that don't or can't access the Internet. How many are there of us here? Where is the Queen who is King? And why is no one living on the Islands? If the Coral sea islands are so important for the so called Gay and lesbian kingdom why isn't there someone living there to claim it. What happens if another group sails there and claims it, what happens if another minority group hangs up their flag there and says its theirs. What are you going to do? Chuck hissy fits that's what. Yes, that's what happening now, heaven help if you ever move onto the island and raise the rainbow flag. Handbags at seven paces indeed.
      All please get a grip, if you want this to happen get it of the net and onto the island.
      Andrew Whitbread-Brown
      Newcastle
      NSW
      Australia