It's about time!!!

  • Eric Crow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2004
      It is about time for this to be happening.
      I remember many years ago hearing talk of
      Australia and the outlying areas becoming a
      haven in the event of nuclear winter, and
      this may actually be the next step in this
      matter.

      I will be extremely curious to see how
      things go. Is this the next Mayflower
      departure or the next Ellis Island? Let's
      see.

      Eric Crow
      San Diego, California, USA
      Mr. San Diego Eagle 2005