I pledge allegiance !!

  • Paul Gohranson and Todd Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
      I pledge my allegiance to te flag of the gay kingdom of the coral
      islands as I believe it is high time to have a country of our own.

      If this means giving up American citizenship so be it! I am
      dedicated to the success of this country and will do everything in
      my power to see that it is successful.

      Let this be my corrected message when I get to typing to fast I
      forget to check for mistakes :)
      paul
    • R. Mitchell Deighan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
        Re: [gaykingdom] I pledge allegiance !!
        I vote to legalize 420!
        Mitch

        I pledge my allegiance  to te flag of the gay kingdom of the coral
        islands as I believe it is high time to have a country of our own.

        If this means giving up American citizenship so be it! I am
        dedicated to the success of this country and will do everything in
        my power to see that it is successful.

        Let this be my corrected message when I get to typing to fast I
        forget to check for mistakes :)
        paul

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada
          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298q02ph/M=324847.5707096.6763800.3001176/D=groups/S=1705014766:HM/EXP=1102983394/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12iq515jf/*http://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1102896994188971>

        Yahoo! Groups Links