Future of GLK

  • Herb Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hello all:

      We too (in Florida) have been very interested in the concept and
      development of all things Gay Kingdom, and wrote an article in our
      Unity Coalition-sponsored magazine, AMBIENTE for January 2005, (of
      which I am Editor-in-Chief) and article on the Gay Kingdom, which I
      invite all to read for reference.

      Our organization, Unity Coaition, is a 501(c)3 nonprofit grassroots
      initiative offering leadership on issues that concern Latino/Hispanic
      LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning) and other
      minority groups in Florida.

      Unity Coalition is also responsible for the Southeastern Regional
      network of Latino/Hispanic LGBTQ organizations across the US, and
      part of a national leadership of the same (I am personally the
      national co-chair of this effort).
      Unity Coalition sponsors AMBIENTE Magazine and AMBIENTE TV.

      AMBIENTE Magazine is a bilingual Hispanic gay publication produced
      monthly, free of charge, distributed electronically around the globe,
      and reaches over 30,000 loyal readers monthly, with a direct market
      of Florida, the Caribbean, Central and South America.

      AMBIENTE TV con Ron Brenesky is the first of its kind, weekly
      national Latino/Hispanic LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender)
      TV program, dedicated to informing, educating and entertaining the
      community on positive Hispanic arts, culture and life issues in our
      community. AMBIENTE TV can currently be seen via Nueva Vidavision TV
      in 87 cities across the US, and in Latin America come Spring 2005.

      We are committed to promoting and developing the Gay Kingdom in
      whatever way we can help in. Count on us!
      Herb Sosa