Jo and GLK Constitution

  • jaixbrooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      I'm sorry for the empty post I sent to the group. I have sent so
      many e mails and posts today my fingers are working on their own!

      Jo please read what there is of our Constitution, but don't get
      attached to it. One of the Goals the Emperor has set for the
      Assembly is to re-work the Constitution. You are absolutely right
      that we have to have the real workings of a State to be recognized.
      I can see the EU being very particular about such things, being that
      they have just hammered out their constitutional matters.
      Like so many things we have to do, it will take a bit. It is too
      early to give a timeline...but it is a priority. And if it comes to
      fruition we will need another election for ratification.
      Stay with us!

      Jaix Brooks
      MAE