Many Thanks and Best Wishes to All

  • rebyoni@excite.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      Dear Citizens and Friends of the Gay & Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands,

      Thank you for the great vote of confidence that you have given me by choosing me as a member of the GLK Legislative Assembly. I pledge to work together with my fellow MLAs for the good of the GLK and of all members of the Unified Gay Tribe worldwide. There is much that still needs to be done in order to achieve our dream of a permanent UGT homeland in the Coral Sea Islands, and I look forward to this exciting challenge. Please feel free to contact me any time with your concerns and suggestions.

      Yours in Peace and Pride,

      Jonathan Oriole
      rebyoni@...

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
    • Greg Williamson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
        Jonathan, I have applied to be a citizen of the GLK, but I have not yet paid the fees -- as such, I was eligible to vote in the election, but I didn't feel that I was familiar enough with any of the candidates to make an informed decision, so for that reason I did not cast a vote. But you should know that I do have a serious concern about the future of the GLK, so I am counting on you to do your best for us. Please understand that I will be monitoring your actions and those of the other delegates to make sure that you represent us reasonably and fairly.

        Best of luck to you and the other delegates,
        Greg Williamson
        Vicksburg, MS

        "rebyoni@..." <rebyoni@...> wrote:

        Dear Citizens and Friends of the Gay & Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands,

        Thank you for the great vote of confidence that you have given me by choosing me as a member of the GLK Legislative Assembly.  I pledge to work together with my fellow MLAs for the good of the GLK and of all members of the Unified Gay Tribe worldwide.  There is much that still needs to be done in order to achieve our dream of a permanent UGT homeland in the Coral Sea Islands, and I look forward to this exciting challenge.  Please feel free to contact me any time with your concerns and suggestions.

        Yours in Peace and Pride,

        Jonathan Oriole
        rebyoni@...

        Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Jack Blue
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
          > Please understand that I will be monitoring your
          > actions and those of the other delegates to make
          > sure that you represent us reasonably and fairly.
          >
          > Best of luck to you and the other delegates,
          > Greg Williamson
          > Vicksburg, MS

          And well you should monitor your Legislators! Any
          government is only as good as its concerned citizens.

          Jack Blue
          MLA

          Vicksburg, eh? I think that's where my 13 year old
          great great grand uncle , a drummer boy in the Army of
          Norhern Virginia, got shot in the mouth. My mama told
          me that when she was a little girl, the old man
          fascinated her, eating everything with his knife
          because it was the only utensil that would fit through
          his scarred mouth. Stories like that are the reason
          the War of the Northern Agression will never die in
          the South. We'll still be telling them to our
          great-grandchildren. :)

          http://mail.yahoo.com