[gaykingdom] Youth Assembly of the GLK (repost and edited)

  • Edward Timothy Liu
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
      *The GLK Youth assembly is not a political entity or a
      politically inspired propaganda. It is at present a
      support group and an alliance. Thank you very much.

      To whom it may concern:

      I would like to call upon other
      GLK citizens who were born from 1980 onwards to form
      with me a youth assembly where our position in GLK
      would be heard as well, and in a unified manner.

      Please email me at eddi015@...
      or send me a message at Yahoo Messenger: eddi015 with
      your name, email, date of birth and location.

      Your support will be highly
      appreciated.

      Yours,

      Edward