My THANKS and BEST WISHES

  • sebama1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Voters and Citizens of the GLK,

          I would like to extend a personal "Thank You" to those that cast their ballot in my favor. I'm sorry I will not have a chance to represent you. I wish the best for the GLK in gaining world recognition and getting the GLK off the ground.
          I am as shocked as many candidates about the voter "turnout".
          I will not speculate on my future with the GLK. Considering the votes cast, It is my belief the voters could not entrust me to represent them. With this in mind, and with a great deal of soul searching and conversations with other citizens, I will not accept an appointment to a position in the GLK government. I do not believe in circumventing the election process and the citizens wishes.
          With this I will bid the Legislative Assembly electoriat my best wishes and success.

      Louis Trusty